This is Nathan Mueller, University of Nebraska Extension Educator for Cropping Systems, in Fremont, NE. Join me tomorrow, August 15, for the Soybean Management Field Day 1 mile south of Snyder on Highway 79. Complimentary admission and lunch is provided. Registration is from 9:00 to 9:30, and the field tours and presentations start at 9:30 and end at 2:30 in the afternoon.
Tours and presentations include 5 topics from University presenters and Industry consultants:
- First Topic is Water quality for herbicide applications and weed resistance management
- Second topic is Growth, development, and growth enhancement products
- Third topic is Soybean irrigation management
- Fourth topic is Grain marketing, ag policy, and risk management
- And Fifth topic is multiple soybean production study on row spacing, seed and foliar fungicides, and nutrient management.
At lunch here updates from your Nebraska Soybean Checkoff Investment from the NE soybean board director and hear from a Consultant on how to handle, store, and use biodiesel in your farming operation. For more information about the event please call 1-800-529-BEAN, again 1-800-529-BEAN or visit my blog at croptechcafe.org.
Again, join me tomorrow, August 15, 1 mile south of Snyder on Highway 79 for the Soybean Management Field Day starting at 9 am for some great plot tours and presentations sponsored by the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension with support from our soybean checkoff and the NE Soybean Board. This is Nathan Mueller, UNL Extension Educator for Cropping Systems in Fremont, NE.