Subsurface Drainage

Subsurface Drainage in Dodge and Washington Counties


  1. Contact your local Nebraska NRCS office prior to beginning any improvements or additional subsurface drainage work is planned.
    1. NRCS in Dodge County – Jeremiah Schutz at 402-721-8455
    2. NRCS in Washington County – Andrew Bohnenkamp at 402-426-2625

Download (PDF, Unknown)

2. Understanding you soils prior to drainage planning

More information and videos coming soon!


(Visited 78 times, 1 visits today)